Friday, June 19, 2009

18.6.2009 Friday

Haha
Today at school
Last period is english lesson
MML
My teacher is Ah Tan 陈吉祥
Today,
He quite DuLan
our class also quite noisy
But,
I and Weng Lun very noisy
He keep call me " DOG "
Then, I call back him " DOG "
He call me I call he
and the Joseah
walking in the whole class~
Haha
The Ah Tan keep chasing Joseah in the class~ lol
Until he really very very DuLan,
give us last warning
...
If you all don't sit down,
I will lock you all in the class~
Weng Lun say...
LOCK LAH~!
then Ah Tan go to his office and take the keys come lock we all in the class
Until the bell rings,
All student and teachers come out from the class and just pass through our class =.="
Don't has see one eye also~
Zhen Ming go and knock the door
A teacher saw,
He saw Zhen Ming,
Zhen Ming point to the door,
The teacher come and open the door
But, he can't
He go and find Ah Tan in the office
and take the keys come
We wanted to go out
But,
He stopped us
said:" No Next time ar~"
Then we all reply :" Ahh~ Ok lah~ "

Then we all go back home ...







No comments:

Post a Comment