Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The first time I meet Dota

The first time...
Erm...
That day,
after school~
I'm keep calling my fren (Chun Hoe)
ask : '' ExC 在哪里?''
Then,
He told me the way to the ExC
On the way,
I saw another fren (Joseah Lim) that also going to ExC.
He thought me and brought me to ExC
About 30 mins
Then,
I go and find a seat beside my fren
That time i am using Razor ( Lightning Revenant )
And, he uses Balanar ( Night Stalker )
Wtf~!
That time I'm still newbie to Dota.
So,
I'm keep asking my fren
How to buy item??
That time,
I don't know how to buy wraith band also,
I still remember,
that time,
My inventory just has ...
5 Wraith band RECIPE and 1 Shoe...
Wth!
I feed until he Mega Kill me~!!@#!@#
=.="
Then i be LEAVER!
that was my first time being leaver in Dota
The next day,
he go back class and LanC me~! T.T

From that day,
I will start training my Dota until i can beat Chun Hoe and Wong Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment